NABARD Grade A Notification 2022: NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 was released on the official website of NABARD i.e. @https://www.nabard.org on 18th July 2022. The online registration has already been started from 18th July 2022 and interested candidates must not delay now as the last date to apply online for the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 is 7th August 2022. As per the official notification, this year NABARD has announced a total number of 170 vacancies for NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager posts. In this article, we have provided all the details related to NABARD Grade A Notification 2022.
Note- NABARD has released a short notice on its official website informing that the pre-exam training also called PET will be held from 22nd August to 27th August 2022 for all the eligible candidates. The PET will be held online and the link to join the training will be sent to the email id of candidates submitted at the time of filling the application form.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 Out
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 PDF has been issued by NABARD on its official website in the career page on 18th July 2022. As per official notification PDF, NABARD Grade A online application process has been started from 18th July 2022 and the last date to apply is 7th August 2022. Candidates must start preparing for the exam as the prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 7th September 2022 (Tentatively). NABARD Grade A is one of the golden opportunities for every aspirant who is preparing for the banking and insurance sector examination.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022: Important Dates
All important exam date of NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022 has been issued along with official notification PDF of the NABARD Grade A 2022 exam. Candidates must check the important dates for the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022.
|NABARD Grade A Notification 2022: Important Dates|
|NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 PDF||18th July 2022|
|NABARD Grade A Apply Online Start||18th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online NABARD Grade A||7th August 2022|
|NABARD Grade A Exam Date||7th September 2022|
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 PDF
NABARD published NABARD Grade A notification 2022 pdf on 18th July 2022 to recruit eligible banking aspirants for 170 vacancies for Grade A in different offices of NABARD across the country. The detailed NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 has been released with eligibility criteria, online application link, vacancies, selection process, exam centers, pattern, syllabus, etc. Let’s have a look at the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 PDF. The direct link to download the NABARD Grade A Notification 2022 is given below.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2022: Apply Online
The online registration window for NABARD Grade A 2022 Exam is opened on 18th July 2022. Candidates must have all the documents and registered mobile numbers while applying online for the NABARD Grade A 2022. The last date to apply online for NABARD Grade A 2022 Exam is 7th August 2022.
|Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges||15 September 2022 to 10 October 2022|
|Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination||06 November 2022|
|Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination||Exact date of examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org|
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.nabard.org / career notices, click on the option “APPLY HERE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent at the given email ID and mobile number.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” button.
- The name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets as well as valid ID Proof brought for the examination. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of
Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
NABARD Grade A Vacancy 2022
This year, NABARD has introduced 170 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) / (Rajbhasha Service) / (Protocol & Security Service). Let’s have a look at the detailed NABARD Vacancies for Grade A Assistant Manager posts to be filled through NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2022:
|NABARD Grade A Vacancy 2022|
|S. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)||161|
|2||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha)||07|
|3||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)||02|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfil the required eligibility criteria to be eligible for NABARD Grade A vacancies. The essential qualification and age limit has been discussed below.
Age Limit For NABARD Grade A (as on 01/07/2022)
Age Limit for NABARD Grade A: Candidates’ age should be in between 21 to 30 years. i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
Age Limit for NABARD Officers in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS): Candidates age should be in between 25 to 40 years, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-07-1982 and not later than 01-07-1997.
|Serial No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||10 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Department Has Invited Eligible Indian Citizens For The Post Of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) In National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (Nabard). Candidates Can Apply Only On-line On The Nabard Website Www.nabard.org Between 15 September 2022 And 10 October 2022.
As Per The Official Notification, This Year Nabard Has Announced A Total Number Of 177 Vacancies For The Post Of Development Assistant. In This Post, Candidates Can Check All The Important Details Related To Nabard Development Assistant Apply Online 2022.