Madhubabu Pension Yojana List 2022 Odisha
Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department (Government of Odisha) starts various schemes. SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List pdf. Odisha SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension Yojana – In 2008 Jan, the government merged two old schemes, namely, revised old pension rules, 1989 Et disability pension rules, and initiate Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Rules 2008.
Odisha MBPY Status 2022
SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension Yojana list district-wise. MPBY a state-level scheme directly under the State Government of Odisha. If you applied for the social security pension scheme in Odisha and want to know about the status and list just read this article carefully.
SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Eligibility –
A person will eligible for a pension if he/she is of 60 years of age or above. Widow (irrespective of age), leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity.
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List 2022
Permanent resident/domicile of Odisha. The person is not in receipt of any other pension from the state/central government.
Financial norms – Rs 500 (60-79 years) and Rs 700 (80 years or above) per beneficiary per month. Pension gets disbursed on the 15th of every month on Jana Sewa Diwas.
|Yojana||SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Department||Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department|
|List||Madhu Babu Pension List 2022 pdf|
|Under||State Government of Odisha|
|Status||SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension New Lists online|
|Financial Norms||RS 500 (60-79 years) Rs 700 (80 or above)|
SSEPD MBPY List 2022 New
- website – ssepd.gov.in
- Helpline number – 18003457150
- email ID – email@example.com
- Address – SIDR Building, Capital Hospital Campus Unit -6, Bhubaneswar (751001) Odisha.
As we know the Government of India provides equal rights to everyone. Right’s don’t vary with age or disabilities. The government of India initiated various schemes for old age persons, disabled people, and widows. Also, the State Government of Odisha launches the scheme “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” as a contribution to providing a better life to needy people.
Types of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Widow pension
- Leprosy patient
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Widow pension suffering from AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person suffering from AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarried woman
- Divorcee woman
Madhu babu pension yojana online apply
Aadhaar card number must be linked with Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
It is mandatory for all beneficiary to link their aadhaar card number with the social welfare link account before 15th March 2020. To complete this procedure you need to submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card in the Gram Panchayat office or in the municipal office.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana for the Transgender
Under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, the chief minister of Odisha started a scheme for the transgender community on 4 July 2020. About five thousand people of this community will get a monthly payment of Rupees 500 and Rupees 900. According to the SSEPD Minister Ashok Panda, the pension amount will be decided on the basis of their age. For the implementation of the scheme, applicants need to fill the online application form from the Website of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department(SSEPD).
Reimbursement of three Month’s advance pension due to Covid-19
Through the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana scheme, a pension will be given to the citizens of Odisha state. On 1st June 2021 chief minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik conducted a review meeting and he gave instructions to the officials to provide the amount of pension of three months in advance to all beneficiaries keeping in mind the prevailing condition due to covid-19. The beneficiaries easily can get the amount of pension in their own village in cash. Due to these decisions, the beneficiaries will get financial help and they have not to depend on others for their basic needs.
Pension Yojana for the People who have lost their family members During Covid-19 pandemic
On 1 June 2021, a meeting was organized by the CM of Odisha. In this meeting, he ordered his officials to find out the women who lost their husbands and children who have lost their parents due to covid-19pandemic. To bring all those people under a social welfare scheme and fulfill the purpose, a covid window will be organized like Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Documents required to apply forMadhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Disability certificate (for PWD applicantFamily income proof
- Address proof
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (if the applicant belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority groups)
- Death certificate of husband (to attainthe widow pension)
Advantages of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- Financial help will be provided for the transgender living in the state by using this scheme.
- Eunuchs, men and women of the state who are sixty plus can easily apply for the scheme.
- Rupees 500 every month will be provided as a pension to the transgender from 60 to 80 years applying in the scheme. While above 80 years they will get Rupees 900 every month.
- Eligible senior citizen who are between to 60 to 80 years old will be given Rupees 500 per month under the scheme. Pension amount will be of Rs.900 per month who attain the age of 80.
- With this scheme, all the elderly people living in the state, who are facing the problem due to lack of basic things will easily get money for their survival.
- Under this scheme there will be no need to the eunuch society to beg in front of anyone for petty amount to fulfil their needs.
Eligibility Criteria Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY)
- Applicant’s age must be above sixty years.
- A widow is eligible to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
- A leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity of any ageis eligible to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
- Person with difficulty of any age can apply for this scheme.
- An AIDS patient recognised by the State or District AIDS Control Society of any age is also eligible for this scheme.
- It is compulsory that annual income of applicant’s family is must not be more than Rupees 24000.
- Only the permanent resident of Odisha state can apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
- It is also compulsory that an applicant must not get advantage of any other pension scheme of union government or state government or any organization which is aided to government.
Pension amount decided for beneficiary under the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Age||Madhu babu pension yojana amount|
|60 to 79 years||Rupees 500|
|80 years and above||Rupees 700|
Offline method: Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
If you want to apply for the Madhu Babu Pension scheme through offline mode you must visit to the Office of the Block Development Officer or Executive Officer of the Municipality.
How to apply online for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022?
To apply online for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana you must follow the given steps:
Step 1-First of all, you will visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of PWD.
Step 2-Then you will get a home page, where you should click on the “Apply for scheme” option.
Step 3-Soon a new page will appear on your screen where you need to select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana”
Step 4-After that click on the “Proceed” option and a blank application form will appear on the screen.
Step 5-After this you need to Select scheme type and enter all details such as name, father or husband name, Date of Birth certificate, gender, current mobile number, district, subdivision, Aadhar card number, address, and category.
Step 6-After following the above steps, it is mandatory for you to upload an aadhar card scan copy, thumb impression or signature, and current passport size photograph.
Step 7-Read all the declaration points carefully and tick the checkbox.
Step 8-Click on the “submit” button after checking all details.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Status
To track Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Status, candidates have to follow the given steps. These steps are:
Step 1-First of all you have to visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with disabilities.
Step 2-Then on the home page, you need to click on the “Apply for scheme” option.
Step 3-After that a new page will appear on your screen where you will select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana”
Step 4-Then to seek the application status, Click the “Track” option or click here to open the form directly.
Step 5-Enter your application number and click the “Search” option. Soon the status of your form will appear in front of you.