The Odisha Government Has Introduced The Kalia Scheme To Give Financial Aid To Farmers Without Access To Land. Naveen Patnaik, The Chief Minister, Launched This Programme With The Intention Of Helping Farmers. The Government Of Odisha Has Allotted A Sum Of Rs. 5115 Crores For The Kalia Yojana’s Successful Implementation. Additionally, Rs 3195 Crore Has Been Allotted By The Odisha Government For 2020–21.
This Programme Helped More Than 43 Lakh Farmers In The Prior Year Of 2019. The Farmers Of Odisha Who Submit An Application And Have Their Names Included On The Kalia Yojana List By The State Government Are Eligible For This Program’s Benefits. If You Want To Participate In This Programme, You Must Determine Whether The Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List Will Still Be Valid In 2021 By Visiting The Official Website (Kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in).
Kalia Yojana New List 2022
In May, Cm Released Funds For Kalia Yojana And Now Once Again They Benefited Farmers. Kalia Yojana Gave Small And Marginal Farmers Hope And Confidence And Helped Landless Farmers. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik Handed Rs 869 Crore To Farmers On Saturday Under The Kalia Yojana. Over 41.85 Lakh Small And Marginal Farmers In The State Received Rabi Crop Support. According To A Cmo Statement, Rs 2,000 Has Been Deposited Into The Bank Accounts Of Recipient Farmers Of The State.
On The Occasion Of Nuakhai, About 41 Lakh Beneficiaries Of The Krushak Assistance For Livelihood And Income Augmentation (Kalia) Scheme In Odisha Would Get The Freshest Instalment Of Financial Aid. Each Farmer Would Receive Rs 2,000 As Part Of The Programme. The Direct Benefit Transfer (Dbt) Option Will Be Used To Directly Credit The Funds To The Farmers’ Bank Accounts. The Qualifying Farmers Will Receive Financial Assistance Of Rs 2,000 Twice A Year For The Following Three Years On The Occasions Of Akshaya Tritiya And Nuakhai.
On The Occasion Of Akshaya Tritiya In May, Farmers In Odisha Received Financial Support Through The Kalia Programme. Earlier, The Money Had Been Deposited In The Bank Accounts Of Roughly 40 Lakh Small And Marginal Farmers From All Districts, With The Exception Of Jharsuguda. The Cm Had Also Stated That A Budgeted Provision Of Rs 20,000 Crore Was Made For This Sector In The Current Fiscal Year, Citing The Development Of Agriculture And Farmers’ Welfare As Two Of His Government’s Most Essential Programmes.
Kalia Yojana New List (3rd List)
If you have not yet submitted an application for the KALIA programme, this post is for you. The public authority has issued a list of receivers for your information. The final recipient list is shown here. You can look up your name on the list to see if you were selected as a recipient.
Three lists, such as the Stage I Beneficiary List, Second List, and Third List, were released by the public authority to declare the stay. The third rundown and final list for the scheme are currently available online. The recipients of the latter list have been successfully entered. Contestants who are curious can look up their names on this online list.
Those whose names appear on this list would be entitled to get financial aid worth between Rs 10,000 and Rs 40,000. The awardees will receive this sum on an annual basis. The poor will also receive other advantages, such as security coverage, in addition to this.
Second Instalment Of The Kalia Yojana 2022
The Kalia Yojana beneficiaries received a check for Rs. 742.58 crores from the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik, today, September 11, 2021. The sum was transmitted via the Direct Benefit Transfer Method during the Rabi season of 2021. (DBT). Each eligible farmer has had Rs 2000 sent to their bank account. Let’s note that 37.12 lakh farmers received the second instalment of the Kalia Yojana during the Rabi season of 2021.
Kalia Yojana New List: Update 2022
The Odisha government recently granted Rs. 1272 crore for the KALIA Yojana beneficiaries on February 12, 2021. The Odisha Kalia Yojana has so far benefited 53 lakh farmers. Each farmer who receives assistance under this programme would receive Rs 2000 via DBT. The money has once more been transferred from the state government to the farmers’ accounts. By visiting the website, all eligible registered farmers can view their instalment information. Farmers can scroll through the provided information to check beneficiary details.
Kalia Yojana New List: Rs 386 Million KALIA Yojana-Related Bank Deposits Made Into Accounts
We all know that the state government launched the KALIA Yojana to offer financial support to the farmers of Odisha, and it has stated under this programme that in addition to financial support for the state’s farmers, a number of other benefits will be provided so that everyone can improve their lives. In order to assist the residents affected by Kovid, the Odisha government has deposited Rs 386 crore into the bank accounts of 18 lakh landless farmers through this programme. All farmers who have registered with the Kalia Yojana will be eligible for this financial support.
The landless farmer will receive 1000 rupees under this programme, and all of them are successful in leading happy lives. Additionally, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik, stated on this occasion that the fight against the coronavirus will continue until the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan Committee are implemented, which will happen shortly. You must apply if you want to receive rewards under this.
KALIA Yojana First Installment 2022
The first instalment of financial aid for KALIA Yojana recipients was started on May 14, 2021, by Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik. On the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and KrishakDiwas, the state government of Odisha began transferring this sum at 5 o’clock in the evening. The State Government transferred this financial aid through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) technique. Farmers who qualify for the Kalia Yojana must therefore check their payment status and other factors.
Odisha KALIA Yojana New List
- Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha, launched the KALIA Yojana last year for the benefit of state residents. Through this programme, the state government has so far benefited thousands of farmers in the state, who have received all the assistance. The Kalia programme, which was introduced by the government of Odisha, outlines the benefits that will be provided to the recipients via the state government in the following manner.
- The state government would provide Rs. 1 billion to the Odisha government’s KALIA programme in financial aid. Using this method, farmers will receive Rs 5000 as a reward for spending money on inputs like seeds, fertiliser, and insecticides.
- In accordance with this programme, the state’s poor and landless agricultural labourers will receive Rs 1,000,000 per family per year to help them make ends meet.
- Farmers will be made aware of cottage industry growth and revenue opportunities. For modest projects like a curry farming unit, a micro layer unit, a duckery unit, a fish kit for fishers, mushroom cultivation, and beekeeping, all farmers will receive 12,500.
- The Odisha government would offer life insurance to all recipients for a little fee of Rs 30 of up to Rs 2 lakh. farmers between the ages of 18 and 50.
Kalia Yojana New List: Financial Aid Available
- The Odisha government offers the following 5 sorts of financial aid to the state’s tiny, landless agricultural labourers, marginal farmers, etc.:-
- All crop loans up to Rs. 50,000 have now been made at zero interest or interest-free rates under this programme.
- Life insurance coverage will be set up for agricultural labourers who are landless, including 2 lakh to 57 lakh houses, additionally personal injury coverage, and life insurance up to Rs 2 lakh.
- The government of Odisha would grant Rs 10 lakh in financial aid each year under this programme to help poor farming households and landless labourers.
- The government of Odisha would give farmers Rs. 10 lakh for 12500 landless livelihood activities.
- Assistance for farming – In addition to this, small and marginal families would receive 10,000 per home during Rabi and inclement weather; there are up to 30 lakhs of these families.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Installment 2022
The participants of this scheme would get a sum totalling Rs. 1272 crore from the Odisha government on February 12, 2021. The Odisha Kalia scheme has so far helped 53 lakh farmers. Each farmer who qualifies for this programme will receive Rs 2000 from DBT. The state government will then transfer the money to the farmers’ accounts as part of the programme.
Costs Included In The KALIA Yojana New List
The KrishakSahayata (KALIA) Scheme for Livelihood and Income Logic has been sent to assist poor, remote, and rural families financially. The Odisha government has already invested Rs 6690.86 crore throughout the fiscal years 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21 to carry out this plan. Arun Sahu, the minister of agriculture and farmer empowerment, provided this information to the Odisha Legislative Assembly. This financial assistance has benefitted an overall total of 104.60 lakh small, low-income, and landless agrarian families over the last three years.In the fiscal years 2018-19 and 2019-20, 51.05 lakh small, remote, and landless rural families have benefited. The public authority spent Rs 2175.66 crore for this plan in 2018–19 and Rs 3243.01 crore for it in 2019–20. 53.55 lakh small, insignificant, and landless farming families will benefit from this plan in 2020–21, and as a result, the public authority has spent Rs.1272.19 crore on it.
Budget For The Odisha Kalia Yojana
Through the Odisha government, help was intended to be given to state residents through the KALIA scheme. The state government has now released funds under this programme totalling roughly Rs. 5115 crores, which were budgeted for. The state government intended for more than 43 lakh farmers to gain from this when it first began. To ensure that more residents of the state can benefit from this programme, the Odisha government has now allocated 3195 crores for the budget for 2021. For both of the programmes that the state of Odisha has developed, you do not need to submit separate applications.
KALIA Yojana New Beneficiary List 2022 Objective
Odisha The Odisha government launched the KALIA Yojana New List 2022 to erase farmer debt, ensuring that the programme helps the farmers and lessens all of their concerns. to expand the agriculture industry and to give farmers a comprehensive and adaptable support system. The state government has set aside a budget of one thousand crore rupees to forgive agricultural debt under this programme. In order to reduce farmer poverty in the state of Odisha, the KALIA Yojana List was established to offer financial support to marginal farmers, landless labourers, and disadvantaged agricultural families.
Details On The Kalia Yojana
Small farmers, marginal farmers, land agricultural households, and vulnerable agricultural households are the program’s beneficiaries. agricultural labourer without land.
Three stages will precede the release of the preliminary beneficiary list. The initial draft list will be released in January.
Beneficiaries can quickly sign up for benefits by dialling 1800 572 1122. Give the number 08061174222 a missed call to learn more about the programme.
The data will be delivered to the provided mobile number. Additionally, WhatsApp will be used to distribute the information.
To tell the farmers about the programme, there are specific camps. On the official website, farmers can readily access the beneficiary list.
Under the Kalia Yojana, interest-free crop loans up to Rs. 50,000 would be made available at 0% interest.
Farmers will also receive life insurance, accidental insurance, and cash help. The money will be deposited immediately into the farmers’ bank accounts.
KALIA Yojana New List Features
- Landless agricultural workers will receive Rs 10,000 annually for their care under this programme.
- Beneficiary farmers would receive financial assistance from the Odisha government in five sessions totalling Rs 25,000 per family for small and marginal farmers.
- In order to help the farmers in Odisha who will benefit from this programme, a crop loan in the number of Rs 50,000 will be provided to them at a zero per cent interest rate.
- If they hold a savings bank account, residents of the state of Odisha (between the ages of 18 and 50) would receive a personal accident cover of Rs 2 lakh at the rate of Rs 12 lakh.
KALIA Yojana’s Top 5 Benefits
Each farmer’s family will receive Rs. 25,000 to be used for the purchase of seeds, fertiliser, pesticides, labour, and other investments. This funding plan will go into effect during the 2018–19 Rabi season. For five seasons, small and marginal farmers will receive this financial support.
Each landless agricultural household would receive Rs 12,500 in financial help for agriculturally related projects including goat rearing units, mini layer units, fish kits for fishers, mushroom cultivation, beekeeping, duck units, etc. This plan will particularly help the state’s SC and ST residents.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Vulnerable cultivators and landless agricultural labourers who are elderly, disabled, or unwell will receive financial help of Rs. 10,000 per household so they can take care of their maintenance.
Life Insurance For Farmers And Landless Agricultural Laborers
A life insurance policy of Rs. 2,00,000 will be provided to savings account holders between the ages of 18 and 50 for a little payment of Rs. 330, of which the Government of Odisha would pay 165.
Savings account holders between the ages of 18 and 50 would receive a personal accident insurance policy for Rs. 2,00,000 at a yearly cost of Rs. 12, of which the Government of Odisha will pay Rs. 6. The whole Rs. 12-charge would be covered by the Odisha government if the beneficiary is between the ages of 51 and 70.
Interest Free Crop Loan
Agricultural families, tenant farmers, sharecroppers, and vulnerable landless labourers designated by the Gram Panchayat would be given crop loans up to Rs. 50,000 at 0% interest. This endeavour was launched in an effort to advance and expand agriculture.
Kalia Yojana New List: Identification Of Ineligible Recipients
The Odisha government has sent out the Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Logic Scheme, also known as KALIA Yojana, for ranchers, ranchers, crop, and landless agrarian labourers. With the aim of increasing the salary of the ranchers, several financial benefits are granted to the recipients through this plan.
Numerous ranchers have so far benefited from this method. Some of these ranchers fall within the category of those who benefit from the KALIA Yojana despite not meeting the program’s eligibility requirements. Such recipients have received distinction from the public authority. The benefits of this plan are ineligible for about 1.04 lakh participants.
- On February 24, 2021, the State Legislative Assembly of Odisha received this information from Shri Arun Kumar Sahu, the state’s agriculture minister.
- This plan currently has 56,14,707 qualifying recipients. Recently, Shri Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha, handed the assistance amount for the Kalia Yojana for the fiscal years 2020–21.
KALIA Yojana New List Criteria
You must meet the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for this programme:
- Applicant applying under KALIA Yojana should be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The candidate must hold a BPL ration card in order to be eligible for this programme.
- The applicant will be regarded as eligible for this plan if he falls into the scheme’s marginal or minor category.
- Any farmer in the nation who is subject to the tax payment system will not be given consideration for the Kalia plan.
- If the applicant holds positions with the state or central governments or is connected to a PSU department, they are ineligible.
- A bank account is required for applicants under this programme.
Kalia Yojana New List: Required Documents
- Address proof
- Proof of identity
- Agricultural land papers
- Bank passbook
- income certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Application For KALIA Yojana Grievance
- You must first go to the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha’s official website.
- You must select the “Online Grievance Application Form” option from the menu on the website’s home page for a new page to appear in front of you.
- You see “Do you wish to make a complaint?” on this page. I must select the Yes checkbox. in the window that pops up.
- After filling out all the necessary information, a form for registering grievances will now open; simply click the “Submit” button.
How To Apply For A Kalia Yojana Refund
- You must first go to the Kalia Yojana’s official website.
- The home page will appear after that.
- You must select the “Refund application” option under the “Form” section on the website’s home page.
- A form will then appear in front of you after that.
- You need to download this form right away.
- You must then print this form out after this.
- The next step is to properly fill out the form’s information requests and send it to the relevant department.
Kalia Yojana New List: Grievance Application Status
- You must first go to the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha’s official website.
- You must select the “Online Grievance Application Form” option from the menu on the website’s home page.
- A fresh page will then appear in front of you after that. Following that, you must select the “Track your application” button.
- A new page will now appear in your browser.
- Click “Show” once you’ve filled out the token number you were given when you registered your complaint.
- The status of your application will then be displayed in front of you.
Kalia Yojana New List: Portal Login Process
- You must first go to the KALIA Yojana’s official website.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Login” option on the website’s home page.
- A new page will then appear in front of you.
- You must now click the link on this page that corresponds to your category. The login form will then appear in front of you.
- After that, you must fill out the form with the necessary information, including the username, password, and captcha code, before clicking the “Login” button. Your login to the portal will be successful in this method.
Kalia Yojana New List: EKYC Procedure
- Open the official website of the Kalia Yojana.
- The home page will be displayed.
- Now select the complete your e-KYC option.
- The application form will appear.
- Enter the Aadhar number in the given box
- Now click on the verify option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box.
- Now your details will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details carefully and click on verify.
- In this way, you can complete your e-kYC.
Kalia Yojana New List: Contact Information
Toll-Free Helpline Number: – 1800-572-1122